DOT Medical Exam $70
Dr. Ryan Heinz is NRCME Certified as a Medical Examiner and is experienced and equipped to provide fast and efficient DOT MEDICAL EXAMS and provide a Medical Examiner's Certificate immediately after successful completion of these SIMPLE tests.
- History of epilepsy (seizure disorder).
- Diabetes requiring the use of insulin (unless you have an exemption issued by the Federal government).
- If you don’t meet the minimum vision and hearing standards listed above, even with the help of corrective lenses or a hearing aid) you may be disqualified.
If you don’t meet the vision standards or you are using insulin for your diabetes it is also possible to apply for an exemption by going to the Federal Diabetes and Vision Exemption Program at the FMCSA website.
- Medications: Use of methadone is automatically disqualifying. Use of a narcotic, amphetamine, or other habit forming drug without a prescription from a treating physician is disqualifying.
- Loss or impairment of an arm or limb that interferes with commercial driving or tasks related to driving,
- Unless accompanied by a Skills Performance Certificate (SPE).
- A driver with a history of alcoholism is disqualifying.
DOT Physical Exam: $70 - Lodi, NJ
We will always strive to be the most affordable option for all the hard working drivers. Thank you for your continued confidence and we will work hard to make this process as painless possible.
Call 973-472-7465 to schedule or get more information